This is the website of the First EuCAPT School on Cosmology.
The School is designed for Master and PhD Students working in the areas of cosmology and astroparticle physics and combines a scientific with a «soft skills» training program. Science lectures will be delivered by world experts from different European Universities and research centres.
- Carlo Contaldi, Imperial College London
- Daniel G. Figueroa, Instituto de Física Corpuscular (CSIC – University of Valencia)
- Mark Hindmarsh, Helsinki University and Sussex University
- Andrew Jaffe, Imperial College London
- Alessandra Silvestri, University of Leiden
- Gianmassimo Tasinato, Bologna University and Swansea University
- Andrew Tolley, Imperial College London
- David Wands, Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth
The school will have no registration fee and will amount to a study load of 3 ECTS.
If you want to attend the workshop online, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the in person component of the School is complete, the students will have to successfully accomplish a virtual follow-up component, within two weeks to get the completion certificate. Specific instructions will be given in each session.